Thursday 7 April 2016

Goddess Yanara's diary - 8 -





I cultivate worship through kindliness and humiliating protocol. Whatever the style I use, they inculcate humility and obedience.
I Always use humiliation to keep My slaves mindful of their inferior status. A rigid protocol controls how they stand, kneel, walk, speak. Individuality is unwanted.
All slave men kiss and lick the ground under My feet. Sometimes they are allowed to kiss and lick My shoes  and even the hem of My gown.
Each session reminds the male slaves of their lowliness, inferior status.

My new slave (the one I bought a few days ago in Alexandria) is trained by two priestesses. After one week of intensive training he learned how to move. As a lower slave he will be leashed by a woman, and he will follow her walking three steps behind her at the rigth side. Insde the palace he will crawl on all fours, and in My presence he has to grovel on his stomach.
I think he is ready to worship Me in My palace to show his devotion. If I am satisfied, he will continue the training to become a courtier.

Yes, I will see him tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment