Saturday 2 April 2016

Goddess Yanara's diary -5-

The day after....



After the trip on the Nile I slept it off till the afternoon.

Today I decided to visit the new slave I  recently bought.
He had already mastered the slave positions, and he was able to recite the well known mantra in egyptian and Greek language;

"Most Sacred Goddess,
this unworthy slave worships You,
Devine Queen of Egypt,
this unworthy slave glorifies You,
Your Devine Majestyn
this lower slave obeys You."

He was led before Me, crowling on his stomach, and the priestess-coach commanded to greet Me in the two languages. he did it without any hitch. In appreciation of his good behaviour I did him a favour and he was allowed to kiss the floor under My feet.

I returned to the palace to take a nap and prepare the next day: we go hawking!



No comments:

Post a Comment