Saturday 8 June 2013

Story: The floor slave



Italian slave Andrea sent Me this short story in Italian  and Google translated it in English. So  blame Google if there are errors!

The floor slave

I often see how in my fantasy how i am led to Goddess Yanara for the first time!
The training was terminated. From the five slaves who started the training 1 year ago only me remained. Today was the big day and I would be brought to the Goddess to present myself.
As usual, I was thoroughly bathed and perfumed, and a black cloak hid my naked body . The priestesses who would accompany me fixed a brass collar around my neck, and they attached it at two chains. So we went, the two priestesses and I,  towards the throne room. I had to crawl on my knees bowing down my head. We climbed the stairs and entered the throne room. I prostrated on the golden tiles and waited for the orders. One of the priestesses  spoke:
"Divine Majesty, Your new slave did finish the training succesfully and is ready to  serve You in complete submission, o Supreme Goddess and Divine Queen,"
Then the other priestess commanded me: "Crawl to the throne, slave"
I crawled on my belly, still led by two women, and halted in the middle of the throne room.
Here, they pulled the black cloak away and I lay there naked. I felt the eyes of the courtiers centered on my puny person and pressed my forehead against the floor. Then I had to move forward  in worship. This means that I had to kiss the floor several times.
The priestesses knelt before the throne and the chains were removed. I was ordered to kneel. Trembling of awe I knelt with lowered eyes and my hands on my back. Then I heard the voice of the Goddess: "slave, worship Me!"
I prostrated again on the golden floor and worshiped Her:
"Supreme Goddess, this humble slave worships You,
Divine Queen, this humble slave glorifies You,
Divine Majesty, this humble slave obeys You. "
Then I heard the ticking of the Goddess' golden heels, she placed her foot on my head and said:
"Slave, you belong to Me and the only goal in your life is to serve in total submission. You will serve me as a floor slave, the lowest rank in My Court. It has been said, it is been written!"
The Goddess left the throne room, and I was taken to my new abode ...

2 comments:

  1. O, Divine Goddess, i can very much relate this story to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea wrote down this fantasy, but you will experience it in My palace. So, read this story again and again .....

    ReplyDelete