Friday 26 October 2012

the footslave


I received a story written by a man I met in SL. He wrote it in English, and i published all without correction.





i, slave Baruti, foot slave

For 5 years, i am slave of the Goddess, and consequently one of the slaves with the longest state of service. Actually, I was one of her teachers, and when the Divine one decided, a few years ago, that She needed more slaves to serve her, i begged Her to enjoy this exceptional privilege. I was Her first foot slave. Here is a report of a ceremony that I was experiencing in my new role.

From Her fourteenth , the young Goddess stayed to Her own 'Golden Palace'. The first slaves were newly trained and served as carriers of the litter and as fan slaves. They were all young men, and I was almost 50, an old greybeard . At that time, the slaves were still modestly dressed, and they had a spacious and comfortable stay in the Palace. One evening, during a lesson Poetry, i lowered on my stomach, and worshiped at the Feet of the Goddess, begging Her for a favour. Actually this was forbidden, but the Divine one replied that She would listen. Hesitantly, I spoke: "Divine Majesty, there are now a dozen slaves in Your service. I see that they are all young and beautiful, but I beg you, Holy Goddess, is there no place for me in this herd of slaves? "

I expected a bunch of lashes and derisive laughter . Instead, I heard the sweet voice of the Goddess, "and how would an old man be of service to Me?" "Holy Goddess" I replied "I beg You, let me be Your footrest. The highest honour for a humble serf, is to lie under Your Divine Feet, O Holy Goddess "I didn’t dare to look up and lay  trembling before Her on the floor.

After a long silence She said, "on your knees and look at Me!" I got up slowly and looked at Her in awe and devotion. Although She was a child, I felt so insignificant and weak in Her presence. Haughty She played with the leather straps of Her whip and She tested me in a sublime way . "You know that each slave is  My property?" She said. I bowed deeply before Her, and said that i wanted nothing more than to be Her humble servant.

Then I had to teach her again, as if this conversation took never place.

The next morning, i rushed to the gatehouse, where a priestess  prepared a hot bath. This was normal, because everyone must undergo a ritual purification to be admitted in the Goddess presence. All my hair, even my public hair, were removed, and then i realized that i was a slave. I was painted up like a courtier and i got a gold loincloth and a leather collar with  a leash. The priestess guided me in the direction of the sanctuary, and the private quarters of Goddess Yanara.

For the first stage i had to kneel, and creeping on my stomach i had to follow her upstairs, kissing all the steps. Instead of feeling humiliated  i was proud . Before the priestess led me inside the Sanctuary, she ordered. "Slave,"  This word sent a shiver through my whole body, "When we come into the Holy Shrine, you have to kiss the floor constantly . Remember that the Goddess is worshiped here every day, and that this room is one of the Holiest places in the world. "Very slowly she went on, and i writhed like a snake behind her, while i touched the floor with my lips. It was a sensual experience, which i deeply enjoyed.

In front of the monumental golden throne the priestess commanded that i had to kneel. I straightened my back and for the first time in my life I saw the huge throne rising  high above me . "There's your place, slave!" And the priestess pointed to the bottom of the throne, where until today had been a costly footrest. "I release you now, and then you crawl into your place under the throne. You stretch out yourself cross to the throne, so the Goddess is able to put Her Divine Feet on your back. You press your face against the floor, and you keep your arms at your sides. Remain motionless. When the Goddess puts Her Feet on your back , you worship her aloud as follows: "Holy Goddess, exalted Daughter of Isis, this humble slave worships You." Then she did me repeat this phrase several times, and removed the leash. Kissing the floor i crawled to my place ...
As soon as I lay in the prescribed posture, people entered the Sanctuary. A few priestesses and priests knelt down on soft cushions. I also heard that the musicians behind the throne tuned their instruments. My back was covered with a silk cloth. I was a lowly slave, and it was unthinkable to be in direct contact with the Goddess. Moments later a hymn resounded throughout  the cool room, while the Goddess was carried in on a litter, by 12 slaves crawling on hands and knees, very slowly, making their way to the throne. The Goddess got out and climbed the few steps to Her seat. She lay down in the purple cushions. When i felt her sandals on my back, i stammered  the mantra that i had learned. I shivered in silent adoration and kept my eyes closed. I hardly dared breathe, and remained as motionless as possible. In my mind I repeated the mantra hundreds of times.

24 new priests were trained, appearing for the first time before their Goddess. They crawled on their knees to the throne in two rows to kiss Goddess’sacred  Feet. After this ceremony, as everyone was gone, came my priestess  and hooked me at her leash, and she brought me back to my stay.

I'm still a foot slave, and because of my age i have no hope of another function at the Court. But the idea that the Goddess  is happy of my puny person , and the fact i may serve and worship her in this way, gives me the greatest satisfaction, and makes me happy.


2 comments:

  1. What a transformation, Goddess!
    Your teacher at almost 50 became Your footrest when You were just 14!
    The man seem to have found his place in life and his true calling, Goddess.
    Eventually, he perhaps bored Your Divine Majesty and You sent him to copper mines, where he finished his days praying to You daily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, this man is still helping Me when I need him...I don't have a wooden heart.

    ReplyDelete