Wednesday 17 August 2016

Goddess Yanara's diary - 15 -



This morning I walked in the garden to enjoy the splendor of the fluttering butterflies and plants and to smell the delicious perfumes of the innumerable flowers. Four of My favourite slaves followed Me on all fours, waiting for My commands. In the shadow of tent,  I stopped to take in at the glance the landscape and the rivier Nyle nearby.
They surrouded Me and began to respectfully kiss the floor under My sacred feet.
One of them asked permission to speak: "Most Sacred Goddess, this unworthy slave asks permisssion to speak."  "you may slave" I replied.
"Most Sacred Goddess and Divine Queen, this humble slave has an idea to show our respect in an original way to worship Your Divine Majesty, here and now."
"Interesting slave, what did you have in mind?"
"This unworthy slave is dazzled by Your white dress, covering Your Majesty's Divine body. How lucky to touch your sacred skin! It should be an honour to us, Your Divine Majesty's slaves, to glorify this sacred garment."
"Yes  slaves,  where are you waiting for! do it!"  I said.

They bowed down deeply and started to kiss the hem of My dress, singing the mantra.

well, sometimes  slaves have original ideas.....I will speak the priests later today


7 comments:

  1. there are no limits, dear taita. I will not rest untill the entire world worships Me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. taita will not rest until you are,in your rightful place, goddess of all the realms on earth

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the near future all males will wear My brand: the cobra on their left upper arm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the whole world will be your slaves, only to worship and obey, the welth of the world will be yours ,you can have real gold palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right next week My slaves will begin to build a huge golden palace for Me and My Court.

      Delete
    2. worthy for the goddess of the world , a great gold jewel encrusted throne, moulded jewel and gold mask, and new crown for the goddess, so all can see her complete power over all the slaves in the world .......taita will return with a new story line soon

      Delete
    3. Taita should become Mt pathetic foot slave. Read My next diary !!!

      Delete