Thursday 5 September 2013

a slave's prayer





Most humble greetings Goddess Yanara, Divine Queen of Egypt

This is my prayer to You in deepest worship and love:

Before Your Beauty i bow low,
Prostrate myself before Your Feet

To kiss Your Feet in humbleness
Means utter bliss and ecstasy

My knees are bent, my wrists are tied,
To serve You is my privilege

Addicted to the nipples’ pain,
You yank my reigns, turn me to dust

My Queen holding the bonds so tight
Your Strict Rule I lowly crave

Enslaved by Your Grace and Mercy
Under Your yoke i humbly kneel

You make me crawl under Your Heel
Adore Your Stunning Majesty

Kowtowing at Your image here,
As property of Goddess Y


My Goddess, chaining me to the Tantalus Pole You have shown me the purpose of my life: to worship You, to serve You and to suffer for You at Your pleasure, and I grovel before You in utter supplication pleading with You never to stop.


Your humble slave and obedient servant

5 comments:

  1. Goddess Yanara, Your face is the most beautiful in the world!
    And very arrogant too!
    Not a single wrinkle You have, Goddess!
    Your divine gaze makes me feel very humble and obedient in spite of all my muscle and physical strenth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My power is My divine nature. My beauty is a manifestation of My omnipotence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, Your Divinity!
    It is a known fact, Your Divine Majesty, that so many of Your slaves pray to You so ardently and vigorously, and so often - always on their knees in front of Your Sacred image hitting the floor repeatedly with their foreheads - that their foreheads bleed...yet they would not stop praying to You even for a day!
    ..such is Your Divine power over mortals, O Supreme Goddess Yanara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i bows low to Your blinding beauty, O Sacred Goddess Yanara!
    Brighter than sun Your Divine Majesty gloriously shines!
    Shackled forever beneath Your Sublime Feet
    With boundless adoration and deepest worship my heart pounds.
    Humbly paying homage at Your Most Sacred Feet
    For Your guidance i ardently pray to You, O Deity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your prayer is heard, I take care of you.

    ReplyDelete