Thursday 24 July 2014

Instructions about my sim in SL

Goddess Yanara in Her Palace in Second Life

dear friends,

I never had the intention to run a complete femdom sim so far; you know that.
It is my own decision, I prefer a few devoted friends above an army of slaves.
I started a new group "Yanara's Court". (membership is for free)
Only members will have permanent access in future.

Conditions to become a member 
1. you do believe in femdom and accept my rules without any condition
2. you will accept the pseudo-historical theme (Ancient Egypt; Ptolemean period)
3. you wear Egyptian outfits (slave tunic; collar and cuffs)
4. you will start as a lower floor slave - promotion is possible
5. Only slaves (f+m), and free women, accepting the rules acquire membership; others can stay or be a friend, but dont have access. I will not answer IM's when i am busy in my sim. We can talk  in other femdom places
6. I say again that i am not into findom, i don't accept any expensive tribute; but free gifts and small presents are accepted to improve the palace.
7. My rules are clear and you will find more info in my blog and website, there is no excuse to ignore my rules. I dont ask you to become a member, but if you do so, please respect my rules , my sim  and my friends. 
8. I will eject you from my sim when you violate my rules a first time; and ban you for ever when you do so a second time; no mercy! 

Important!!
Next event on Sunday July 27;  11 AM  European time  = 2 AM SL time
First Collaring ceremony of david;  in the throne room;
Visitors are welcome; good opportunity for slaves to assist at this ceremony, because every slave will be collared some day. Ceremony is animated  and not role played.


No comments:

Post a Comment