Tuesday 22 July 2014

Goddess Yanara in Second Life

I will publish pictures taken in Second Life. It is possible to serve Me there in my Egyptian palace.
You are welcome! 





It was clear from the first moment I set eyes on the Her that She was truly divine, a Goddess walking among mere mortals. I hardly even dared to let my eyes gaze upon Her for more than a few seconds, feeling totally unworthy of Her beauty.
I knew that from this point on life meant nothing if it wasn't in dedication to Her, to Her power, Her will, Her divinity.
I crumbled to my knees as Her power seemed to sit on my shoulders, pushing them down, a force dragging me to my knees in Her presence.
'How can I serve You?' I muttered, was it just to myself in realisation of the fate before me, or was it out loud, to Her, even if She would lower Herself to listen, 'I'll do anything my Goddess requires of me'
He bows his head and basks in the warmth of Her glow, hoping that he may be worthy of some small amount of Her attention.

I still wonder who wrote this text?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment