Thursday 31 March 2016

Goddess Yanara's diary -3-

The young slave , I bought yesterday, is now accomodated in the slave training centre outside the palace. I cannot wait to see him groveling under feet, kissing and licking the floor I walk upon.

Goddess Yanara in Second Life

As I wrote yesterday, this very morning was boring. I was worshipped by the priesthood of Isis. I was dressed in my golden Isis-outfit with the well known Isi-crown, and the fan slaves had a lot of work to bring coolness in the temple.

After a light meal and the daily after lunch nap I was bathed, parfumed, and dressed in a see through gown. I retired with eight concubines in a private room, from which I had a splendid view on the garden and the Nyle river. On My command slave david was led into the room by another concubine. Since I bear the title of Most Sacred Goddess, head of the Yanara cult, every mortal has to crawl on his stomach in My presence, and kiss the floor under My feet.
The girl with the leash ordered: "Greet your Goddes slave!"
david prostrated immediatly : "Most Sacred Goddess, this unworthy slave worships You, Divine Queen of Egypt, this humble slave glorifies You, Your Divine Majesty, this lower slave obeys You."

"Stand, slave!"  replied Goddess Yanara.
david rised and stood before the deity, staring to the floor. Goddess Yanara ordered the concubines to start the 'performance'. Two ladies began to caress davids genitals and another was licking the inner side of both thighs. A few minutes later one girl took david's cock in her hand and stroked the shaft. Goddess Yanara said: "slave, lift your head and look at Me." david gazed at the Supreme Goddess, laying in purple silk cushions, and his erection became even bigger when he saw the rose flesh of the Divine body through the cheer gown. Two ladies were kissing her feet and legs in adoration.
david was not allowed to speak, and he tried t okeep his emotions under control, but soon threads of  precum were visible on the concubines hand. To carry to extremes david's passion Goddess Yanara fixed the terrible clamps at the slave's nipple rings, providing a mixture of pain and lust. After minutes, She commanded: "slave, on your knees, and masturbate before us!"

So, it was a successful day after all
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment