Sunday 25 May 2014

The torturess



Another ritual my Supreme Goddess Yanara, the Divine Queen of Egypt, enjoys to subject me to from time to time, is to explore the limits of my capability to suffer and to endure and to expand them at Her leisure.

First, my absolute Proprietress celebrates Her unlimited Power over me with Her special tools on my nipples. Tools that look like antennas with steel grippers arranged in a triangle at their front end, which are operated by push-buttons on the other end. My Adored Goddess stands before me with Her unapproachable, sovereign attitude, places the open grippers onto my nipples, and closes them - the pain running through my body is so intense and overwhelming that I whimper for mercy within a few seconds. Content with my most submissive supplication and satisfied in the knowledge to have me so completely and unconditionally in Her Power, She makes me crawl on all fours to the kneeling pillory stocks located before Her Throne. As i kneel before the Throne my arms and my neck are fixated into the stocks forcing me into a lowly demeaning position.

Her Majesty, my adored Goddess and Divine Queen, seats herself on the Throne, which is elevated somewhat so that Her Divine Feet are resting on a step slightly above my head; my neck’s restrained mobility just allows me to see the tips of Her Toes in Her Divine Sandals.

Looking down on me, Her helpless captive, the Supreme Goddess commences to speak: “slave, you have repeatedly enjoyed the privilege to serve at My Pleasure, to behold My Majestic Appearance and to make contact with My Celestial Body. These are all totally undeserved favors, and whether are worthy of them, I have yet to see. It pleases me today to have you flogged here before My Divine Feet; I shall enjoy seeing you in agony as the whip turns your body into My forfeited sacrifice.”

Acutely aware that very soon the Chief Torturess of the Temple will appear behind me to teach me with Her Bullwhip an intensive and agonizing lesson in total submission to my Goddess. This way my Supreme Goddess and Divine Queen has no necessitude to wield the whip Herself, may lean back in relaxation and can fully concentrate on deepening my submission under Her Divine Will and intensifying my subservient addiction to be permitted to serve Her.

So initially, the Goddess sits aloof and seemingly impassive on Her throne, while the Chief Torturess applies the first two dozen lashes with Her Bullwhip to my back. As an expert She knows how to strike hard, the whip rakes my back painfully; i know that my Goddess demands that i endure the flogging as quietly as possible and with a minimum of groans or sighs, so I grind my teeth hard to suppress my noises of agony.

After the first hail of whip lashes the Chief Torturess allows me a short break during which my Divine Queen graciously stretches out a foot and hits me lightly on the mouth with its back - as well as encouragement to worship Her in surrender and submission with my lips and also as announcement of further suffering from the Torturess’s hand.

Then the next sequence of lashes follows immediately, and my self-control is again put to a hard test. Subsequently the Supreme Goddess bids me first to kiss Her big toe and then to take into my mouth. Demanding more She lets the other toes follow; i caress every one of them with lips and tongue in the deepest adoration and slavishly lick the cleavages between the toes clean. Whereupon Her Majesty makes me humbly repeat the ritual of my obsequious obedience at Her other Foot.

A third time the Bullwhip leads me to the limit of how much pain i can endure; apparently, the Torturess intends to whip me into unconsciousness  During the next break granted to me, i may worship my Goddess with my lips on the back of Her Feet and show her in this way that my enslavement to Her reaches an even deeper stage every time i suffer this torture and my dependent addictive submission intensifies more and more under Her Absolute Supremacy.

Although She pretty well has led me to the limit of my endurances, my Supreme Goddess once more orders another full sequence of lashes from the Bullwhip to further increase my capability to suffer. Moaning i have to endure the final blows, before Her Divine Majesty grants me an audience of a special kind: She graciously awards me the privilege to lick the entire sole of Her Foot, as manifestation of my submissive gratitude for letting me suffer at Her Royal pleasure. By means of the long strokes of the tip of my tongue, i try to convey my addictive enslavement, my most subservient worship of Her Divinity and my unconditional, total submission to the Omnipotence of my Absolute and Supreme Goddess.

The Godhead graciously acknowledges my groveling quest for humiliation and degradation before her and orders the position of the pillory stocks changed in such a way that my head is on the level of Her knees now. Slowly She opens Her Divine Thighs and a sharp blow of the Bullwhip stings my back, as my gaze is directed at my Goddess’s Sacrosanct Labia and the Aroma of the Divine Nectar emanates from the Temple of the Deity.

Obviously, having me in Her Power completely, to see me in agony in my helpless captivity before Her throne and making me gratefully lick Her Heavenly Feet in my abased situation turns the Supreme Goddess on. To tease me further by showing me Her Holiest of Holies, giving me visions of being used by Her as lick slave and at the same time denying me the privilege to manifest my total subservience in the way i most eagerly crave, is arousing Her even further; to rule over my life is a very pleasurable and satisfying sensation for Her.

The Torturess is accompanying my slavish fantasies with blows from her whip, which she first applies at a restrained rhythm, allowing my mind to concentrate on my sole ambition, which would be to give pleasure, enjoyment and satisfaction serving in the Supreme Goddess’s Sanctuary.

Her Majesty bids the Chief Torturess to strike faster and harder again, as She puts two Delicate Fingers on the Divine Labia and starts touching Herself. For an eternity my world consists only of the pain on my back, the Divine Aroma in my nostrils and the view of the caressing fingertips, until several waves are twitching through the August Body, the Goddess easily groans softly and closes Her Divine Thighs to cover Her Sanctuary.

After a few moments to regain Her breathing my Supreme Goddess Yanara, raises saying, “It is a hard and fast rule of My Temple that any slave who comes close to my Divine Sexuality, is to be disciplined strictly. I shall not attend your following punishment, so nothing will distract you from feeling the excruciating pain that is due to you for watching My Mystery and harbouring lustful imaginations.” With these words the Divine Queen of Egypt leaves my field of vision.

The Torturess begins to consummate my punishment immediately and makes my body twitch and squirm under the Bullwhip. Apparently She is enjoying my helpless moaning, because She is striving to strike harder still and finally achieves the temporary loss of my senses.

Having regained consciousness i remain tied on my knees in the stocks for a while. Then the Chief Torturess stands before me and instructs me to thank Her reverently for the flogging granted with Her outstretched hand. Obediently, i cover the hand with kisses, then She opens the pillory stocks and leads me back to the bondage post at the Supreme Goddess’s Altar, there She leaves me lying on my side helplessly hogtied.

If or when i shall ever be released from this position is the Supreme Goddess Yanara’s decision alone and exclusively.


No comments:

Post a Comment