Monday 27 January 2014

slave baruti wrote...



My slave baruti wrote this beautiful letter:

Humblest greetings Supreme Goddess and adored Queen,

Please permit Your obedient and utterly submissive servant and slave to express his deepest gratitude for bringing me under Your divine spell today in such a paramount manner.
Feeling my utter helplessness and the firework You whipped up with Your lips and tongue sealed my unconditional surrender to Your Magic, which You could have established even further by making me lick the Sole of Your Shoe again, thus ascertaining that my station is lower than the lowest part of Your Divine Body.
In order to better explain my sensations, kindly allow me a quote from the American author Elise Sutton:

“Subspace is a place of absolute surrender and a place where the female rules supreme. It is a magical place within the psyche of a man where he worships a woman with his spirit. It is powerful and it is beautiful. For only a man who surrenders his will to a woman and enters the
submissive zone, can fully see a woman in all her beauty and glory.”

Having been plunged into this kind of state, i find it difficult to find words adequately expressing myself and to describe the limitless Power You are wielding over me.
Omnipotent Goddess Yanara, You graciously grant me to feel the deepest gratitude and humility, servile adoration and submissive worship for Your August Personality that i shall always be trying to express surrendering myself to Your Supreme Power in absolute obedience.

Your most humble and deeply indebted servant and slave

baruti

No comments:

Post a Comment